This article explains how to set up a client VPN on your DNA.
- Navigate to dna.datto.com and log in.
- Select your device from the Fleet Overview screen and then choose the Security tab.
- From the left pane, click the Client VPN option.
- Enter the Shared Secret (password) of your choice. The password must must be between 16-40 characters.
- Enter the subnet to assign to VPN users and select the appropriate option from the Subnet Mask drop-down menu.
- Under "Allow Access To," select the internal networks you'd like to assign VPN users access to.
- Click the New User button to begin adding users.
- With your users entered, select "Yes" under "Enable Client VPN" to activate Client VPN.
- Click Save Changes to complete the process.