This article explains how to set up a client VPN connection on your DNA.
- Navigate to dna.datto.com and log in.
- Select your device from the Fleet Overview screen and then choose the Security tab.
- From the left pane, click the Client VPN option.
- Enter the Shared Secret (password) of your choice. The password must must be between 16-40 characters.
- Enter the subnet to assign to VPN users and select the appropriate option from the Subnet Mask drop-down menu.
- Under Allow Access To, select the internal networks you'd like to assign VPN users access to. If you'd like your external users to be able to access hosts on the remote side of the site-to-site tunnel, place checkmarks next to the corresponding network names under the Remote Sites heading.
- Click the New User button to begin adding users.
- With your users entered, select "Yes" under "Enable Client VPN" to activate Client VPN.
- Click Save Changes to complete the process.