To work properly with Facebook WiFi, your Facebook page must be completely accessible to the public. Check if you have any age or country restrictions on your page that would require someone to sign in to Facebook first. You can find instructions to disable these settings at https://www.facebook.com/help/537592652938493.
- Datto Networking: Using Facebook WiFi
- Datto Networking: Required Firmware Update for Datto Access Points
- Legacy Open Mesh: Using Facebook WiFi
- Legacy Open Mesh: Facebook WiFi will not pair with network, shows up as a blank page, or asks users to sign in
- Datto Networking: Android Devices Are Not Connecting to Splash Pages On Datto Access Points