This article covers steps you can take if your DNA is not checking in.
- Verify whether any machine connected to one of the DNA's LAN ports can send outbound pings. Can any Wi-Fi connected devices ping outbound?
- Move the DNA in front of the firewall.
- Move the cable from the Primary WAN (usually Port 1) to the secondary WAN.
- Plug a PC directly into a LAN port on the DNA and ping the following to isolate DNS trouble:
- ping 220.127.116.11
- ping google.com
- Power cycle the DNA.
- Unplug all WAN ports from the DNA to attempt a check in via 4G failover.
- Perform a factory reset by pressing and holding the top pinhole for 15 seconds or until the device beeps and blinks all lights at the same time.
Contact Datto Support if the DNA still does not check in after performing these steps.