How do I cancel and reinstate accounts in Datto Drive?
- Datto Drive
Cancelling an Account
Cancelling a domain immediately suspends all users' access to that instance of Datto Drive. Billing for that domain also stops upon cancellation.
To cancel an account:
1. Log in to the appropriate subdomain and choose the Manage tab.
Figure 1: Manage Accounts
2. In the left pane, click Domain Cancellation. This brings you further down the page to the Domain Cancellation section.
3. Click the Cancel Domain button. This prompts you to confirm the cancellation. Once you confirm, the account becomes archived and is inaccessible.
Figure 2: Datto Drive status
End User's Perspective
Any end user trying to access a cancelled domain will see the following image:
Restoring an Account
Restoring an archived domain immediately reinstates it to full capacity, including accessibility, settings, and billing.
To restore an archived domain:
1. The end user or partner must log in to partner.dattodrive.com
Figure 4: Datto Drive domain reinstatement page
2. Click the Reinstate Domain button. This prompts you to confirm the reinstatement. Once confirmed, the account immediately becomes accessible to all authorized users. Billing will restart, and invoice creation will resume on the first day of the following month.
Figure 5: Datto Drive status page