This article explains how to convert an unpaid Datto Drive end user to a paid account.
To convert an unpaid account to a paid plan:
- Sign in to your domain and select an unpaid subdomain. Datto's Sales Executives and Partner Success Managers will notify you of potential leads and add them to your domain before this stage.
- Under Account Details on the right side of the screen, click to edit the Service Plan option. This brings you to the Billing section of Manage tab.
- Decide the appropriate plan for the end user, either Business, Professional, or Pro20. Select the plan by clicking the Choose Plan button. This opens a dialog asking for the payment method and confirmation of the plan change.
- Click Confirm to complete the change.
- Once confirmed and back on the Manage tab, scroll to the bottom of the screen to select a secondary location for Georedundancy. This ensures the customer's data will remain accessible even in the event of a catastrophic event that disables your primary data center.