This article lists firmware release notes for Datto Switches.
- Datto Switches
Released October 15, 2018
- Resolved an issue where bad configurations caused a memory leak.
- Resolved an issue for OMS48 switches that caused check-ins to miss scheduling.
Released July 11, 2018
New Features - CloudTrax support coming soon...
- Auto Voice VLAN: Added LLDP-MED functionality that allows a switch to broadcast the Voice VLAN configuration.
- SNMP Trap: Added functionality that allows a switch to send SNMP alert messages.
- Jumbo Frames: Added functionality that allows a switch to send Ethernet frames larger than 1500 bytes.
- LED Dark Mode: Added functionality that allows a port to operate with its LED disabled.
- Added functionality that allows the connection keeper to utilize TCP keep-alive messages.
- Updated certificate for cloud connections.
- Corrected the Jumbo Frame range utilized by switches.
- Resolved an issue where SNMP versions were reversed.
- Resolved an issue where a fiber port failed to operate under dark mode.
- Reduced the number of times NTP server is called to once per hour.
- (S24v3 only) - Resolved an issue that prevented the 10GB fiber port from achieving a link.
- (S24v3 only) - Resolved an issue where a 10GB SFP module could not properly trunk.
- (S24v3 only) - Resolved an issue that prevented port speed settings from being saved.
- (S24v3 only) - Resolved an issue where control packets could not trap to the CPU on port 26.
S24v3 initial firmware release.
Released January 30, 2018
- Get time from fallback CloudTrax server when DNS fails.
Released September 11, 2017
- Improves reliability of check-in if using wrong DNS.
Released August 2, 2017
- Supports new line of switches S8-L and S24-L
- Updated local SSL certificates. This update is required to ensure continued check-in with CloudTrax into the future.
Released July 11, 2017
- LLDP (not LLDP-MED)
- Diagnostic features (Cable Test / Ping / Traceroute)
- FIX: Switch could hang when setting rate limit setting on port.
Released April 12, 2017
- Addresses a condition where the Switch stops checking in
- Improvements to upgrade process and install validation
Released March 23, 2017
- Auto-detect uplink port
- Port (and overall) forwarding table
- Add protection for PVID and Untagged VLANs, once we can autodetect uplink
- MAC ACL/ ACE
- IPv4 ACL/ ACE
- Port Isolation
- Bytes per port
- Data (all tx and rx counters)
- Enable/ disable
- DSCP -> CoS mapping
- CoS -> Switch queue mapping
- Trust incoming classification or set own
- Voice VLANs
- Enable/ Disable
- VLAN ID
- OUI list: Default and add new ones
- Enable disable voice VLAN
- Set CoS mode
Released November 14, 2016
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- IGMP Snooping
- PoE Reset (instant)
- Link Speed and Mode
- Rate Limiting (Tx/Rx)
- Flow Control
- Link Aggregation
- Port Mirroring
- PVID (Native VLAN) and Untagged VLANs
An error occurred.
Released October 11, 2016
- Ability to view per-port PoE consumption
- Dynamic port controls from switch image within the switch pane:
- Identify and click through to Open Mesh AP, when connected directly
- Identify and list devices in port forwarding table, when not directly connected to an OM AP
Released October 1, 2016
- Cloud management and configuration via CloudTrax
- Configurable scheduled firmware upgrades, by switch model
- Monitoring Features:
- Total Power
- Current Usage/ Available Power
- Device Name
- MAC Address
- IP Address
- Gateway IP Address
- Total and Active Ports (eg 2/10)
- Firmware version
- PoE Budget
- Configuration Features:
- SNMP configuration (read-only)
- Per Port Configuration
- Enable/ Disable PoE
- PoE Type: Manual or Auto
- Priority (when Type set to Auto)
- Power limit (when type is set to manual)
- Number and Description
- Enable/ Disable Link
- Allowed VLANs
- PoE configuration
- Local Management (Web GUI, telnet, SSH): Disabled on first cloud checkin, to prevent configuration conflicts with CloudTrax.
An error occurred.