The DNA must be the edge router for this to work and not behind another router for this to work. If the DNA is behind another router, this may not work.
To create a VPN connection on a Mac:
- Open your Network Preferences.
- Click the + symbol to add a new connection.
- From the Interface menu, choose the VPN option
- VPN Type: Cisco IPSec
- Service Name: Enter the name of your connection
- Click create to save the settings
- Enter the Server address (available in the WAN Details section of the DNA's Network Overview tab), and then your user name and credentials as seen below.
- Click the Authentication settings and enter the Shared Secret that you set up in the Settings tab of the DNA.
Contact Datto Support for further assistance.