This article describes the Backup Report section of the Datto appliance GUI. From this section of the interface, you can view and download reports about screenshot and backup activity on a per-agent basis.
To access the agent reports, follow these steps:
1. Open the GUI for the device.
2. Click the Reports tab, and click Backup Report, as shown in Figure 1.
3. Select the time interval for the report from the dropdown shown in Figure 2.
The Backup Report page displays the following information on a per-agent basis:
- Screenshots: Generates a report listing the date, time, outcome of each screenshot verification performed for the agent.
- Forced Backups: Generates a report listing the date, time, and outcome of each forced (manually-started) backup performed for the agent.
- Scheduled Backups: Generates a report listing the date, time, and outcome of each scheduled backup performed for the agent.
- Last Screenshot: Displays the date and time of the agent's most recent screenshot verification.
- Last Successful Backup: Displays the date and time of the agent's most recent successful backup.
For each agent, you can download a backup and screenshot report in PDF or CSV format by clicking the Export dropdown on the Backup Report page, and on each report displayed in the GUI.
Figure 3: Scheduled Backups report with export options highlighted.