This article explains how to configure the DNA for auto-updates
DNA auto-update allows an operator to configure a schedule for the DNA to automatically update if and when there is a device update available, and if configured parameters are met.
Auto-update feature is off and not configured by default.
The DNA must be on firmware version 0.9.0.64 or newer
1. Log in to the DNA GUI and select the Manage tab
2. Select DNA Settings on the left side of the page
Figure 1: DNA GUI
3. From the DNA Settings card:
- Enable automatic updates by selecting the Yes radio button
- Select a Timezone, Allowed Time Range and up to two Allowed Days
Figure 2: DNA Settings
4. Click Save Changes to apply