This article describes how to configure Automatic Software Updates on a Datto Networking Appliance (DNA).
- Datto Networking Appliance (DNA)
When enabled, Automatic Software Updates will configure the DNA to receive firmware releases during designated time ranges.
1. Log into the DNA web interface, and click System.
Figure 1: System
2. Select DNA Settings on the left side of the page
Figure 2: DNA Settings
3. From the DNA Settings card, select the Yes radio button under Automatic Software Updates.
4. Select your preferred Allowed Time Range, and up to two Allowed Days.
Figure 3: Configuring Automatic Software Updates
4. Click Save Changes.