This article contains all software release notes for Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0 from 2017 to the present. The latest updates are listed first.
- Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0 for Office 365
September 10, 2018
- Fixed an error when restoring from an archived user to an active user.
August 8, 2018
- Various API and backup engine enhancements.
July 30, 2018
- Fixed an error for customers with a very large amount of tasks.
December 4, 2017
- Added the option for Canadian storage in the O365 and GSuite onboarding wizards.
- Added the option for Australian storage in the O365 and GSuite onboarding wizards.
November 21, 2017
- The Backupify Dashboard will now display a more informative message while a customer's services are being provisioned.
November 17, 2017
- Updated the G Suite onboarding wizard to correctly present G Suite 2.0 configuration options.
November 15, 2017
- Customers that have a BFY 2.0 account, will no longer also be backed up on the 1.0 platform.
October 30, 2017
- Added the ability to download a User Activity audit log
October 20, 2017
- Launched SaaS Protection 2.0 for O365 with local storage to partners in EMEA.
October 6, 2017
- Added the ability to create additional administrator users. This option can be found under "Admin" in the application interface.
September 21, 2017
- The Users interface now displays when a service is archived.
September 19, 2017
- Expired trials will now be deleted 30 days after account creation.
June 6, 2017
- Released Backupify 2.0 for Office 365.