This article describes how to configure a 1:Many NAT on your Datto Networking Appliance (DNA).
The Datto Networking Appliance allows you the ability to configure port-forwards from multiple IP addresses so that you can accommodate many internal hosts. This allows more port-forwards than IP addresses.
To configure a 1:Many NAT on your DNA, perform the following steps.
1. Click the Manage tab of the DNA's GUI.
2. Click the Edit button on the card of any available WAN port. The following examples use WAN Port 2.
3. In the left-hand sidebar, click the Add button next to the Static Address and Custom DNS options of your selected port.
2. On the WAN Port card, configure the Static Address and Custom DNS values for your environment. Then, click Save Changes.
Figure 2: Configuring WAN port settings
3. Click the Security tab, followed by 1 to Many NAT.
Figure 3: Security → 1 to Many NAT
4. Click the Ingress IP for each address configured on the port that you want to create rules for. Then, click New Rule.
Figure 4: Ingress IP configuration
5. Configure your NAT rules as desired. The options are:
- Name: Specify a name for the NAT rule
- Incoming Port(s): Choose Single or Range from the dropdown, and specify the port range
- Protocol: Select TCP, UDP, or Both
- Destination IP: Specify the destination IP to forward the connection to.
- Port: Specify the port to forward the connection to.
Figure 5: NAT rule configuration
6. You can create multiple rules per ingress IP, and specify up to 4 ingress IPs per port. When you are finished creating rules, click Save Changes. Your DNA will display a summary of your port configuration, as shown in Figure 6.
Figure 6: NAT rule configuration summary