How do I use the onboarding wizard for account creation?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
1. When you have completed the initial setup of your account, Backupify will direct you to the Onboarding Wizard to complete the setup. Click Continue.
2. Choose your storage region from the dropdown menu. You may select to store your data in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, or Germany data centers.
Figure 2: Data storage region (click to enlarge)
3. Select how long you would like to keep your backed up data. For more information, see Backupify: Understanding the Retention Settings.
4. Select the users to include in your initial backup. You may select the specific accounts to back up, back up all users by clicking the checkbox to the left of Name, or upload a CVS with all the users you would like to include.
5. Select the following settings:
- Shared Settings: select this option for Backupify to export and restore Account Level Permissions.
6. You are done! Click Finish to proceed to the Backupify dashboard.