This article shows how to exclude the StorageCraft Raw Agent from being scanned by Webroot cybersecurity software.
1. Open the web management console, Open the override tab located near the top of the page.
2. From the Overrides page, you will see an option for whitelist. Click the “Create” option
3. Choose a name for the Override being set. In this example, the name is StorageCraft
- For the type, select Path/File
- Leave the File Mask blank
- Enter the follow path in Path Mask: C:\Program Files (x86)\StorageCraft
- Be sure to check the box to Include Sub-Folders
- If you wish to apply this to a policy to make it global you can do so on the right hand side of the create window.
4. Once the rule has been made, you should see it on the Overrides page
Note: this will take a few minutes to apply to your system as it will have to pull the changes.