This article explains the Offsite Audit Report. This report shows what recovery points are in the cloud, the characteristics of that data, and how much space that data uses. For more information about how Datto’s Inverse Chain Technology works, see the article Explaining the Inverse Chain.
- Datto ALTO
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto Partner Portal
The Offsite Audit Report gives you a comprehensive report of the Datto device's offsite backups, including:
- Total device size
- Information about the cloud server on which the data is stored
- Active Datasets per Protected Machine ("Agent")
- "Oldchain" Datasets that are stored for archival purposes
- A breakdown of stored recovery points for each agent
1. Login to partners.dattobackup.com.
2. Click on the Devices menu, and click BCDR Status.
3. Click on the name of the device you wish to audit.
Figure 1: The Devices page of BCDR Status (click to enlarge)https://dattoinc.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/115014040266/mceclip0.png
Scroll down the page to the Offsite section and click the Offsite Audit button. The report will start running. It will automatically open when done.