This article explains how to resume off-site replication through the GUI.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
If you or Datto Technical Support pause off-site data synchronization for an agent, a banner will appear at the top of the device user interface, as shown in Figure 1.
Resuming individual agents
To resume off-site synchronization for a single agent, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Datto appliance's UI, and click the Protect tab.
2. Scroll down to the paused agent, and select Configure Agent Settings, as shown in Figure 1.
3. Navigate to the Pause Cloud Backups setting. Select Enabled, and then click Apply, as shown in Figure 2.
Resuming all agents
If the Datto device has paused all off-site synchronization operations, you can re-enable the feature in the Device Settings page by following these steps:
1. In the Datto appliance UI, click the Configure tab at the top of the device UI, then select Device Settings from the drop-down menu, as shown in Figure 3.
3. Navigate to the Off-Site Sync setting. Click Resume, as shown in Figure 3, to re-enable off-site synchronization.