This article explains how to resume offsite replication through the GUI.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
Whenever you or Datto Technical Support pauses offsite data synchronization for an agent, a banner appears at the top of the device user interface, as shown in Figure 1.
Resuming individual agents
To resume offsite synchronization for a single agent, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Datto appliance's UI, and click the Protect tab.
2. Scroll down to the paused agent, and select Configure Agent Settings, as shown in Figure 1.
3. Navigate to Pause Cloud Backups setting. Select Enabled, and then Apply, as shown in Figure 2.
Resuming all agents
If the Datto device has paused all offsite synchronization operations, you can re-enable the feature in the Device Settings page by following these steps:
1. In the Datto appliance UI, click the Configure tab at the top of the device UI, then select Device Settings from the drop-down menu, as shown in Figure 3.
3. Navigate to the Off-Site Sync setting. Click Resume, as shown in Figure 3, to re-enable offsite synchronization.