This article describes the WAN Details card of the Datto Networking Appliance's (DNA) GUI.
The WAN Details card displays the status of the WAN interfaces on your Datto Networking Appliance.
To access the WAN Details card, log into the DNA web interface, and click Network Overview, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Network Overview
You will see the WAN Details card displayed on the right-hand side of the Network Overview page.
Figure 2: WAN Details card
- Connection Name: This field shows the name of the connection assigned to the active port. You can rename the connection for easier management.
- Connection Status Indicators: This field shows port connection status (active, inactive, or unavailable).
- Connection IP: If a port has an active connection, the appliance will display an IP address here.
- For each port, you have the option of setting a static WAN IP, as well as choosing which WAN port is the primary and which is the secondary.
- LTE/4G Failover information
- Test failover: Clicking this button allows you to test your Datto Networking Appliance's 4G LTE Failover mode. This will temporarily shut down the DNA's WAN connections and activate its cellular failover functionality. Note that your network will function in a degraded state while the failover test runs.
- Status: Indicates whether LTE/4G Failover is in Active or Standby mode.
- Signal Quality: Displays LTE signal strength.