This article describes the DNA Settings card of the Datto Networking Appliance's (DNA) GUI.
- Datto Networking Appliance (DNA)
The DNA Settings card allows you to configure the hostname, timezone, NTP servers, and automatic software update preferences for your Datto Networking Appliance.
Figure 1: System
You will see the DNA Settings card displayed at the top of the page.
The DNA Settings card allows you to customize the following settings:
1. Hostname Field: This field displays the hostname currently assigned to your Datto Networking Appliance. To change it, select the current name, and update it to the new hostname.
2. Timezone: Allows you to set the appliance's timezone. Click the dropdown to select the closest city to the device's location.
3. NTP Servers: These fields allow you to specify Primary and Secondary Network Time Protocol (NTP) servers.
4. Automatic Software Updates: This category allows an operator to configure a schedule for the DNA to automatically update if and when there is a device update available, and if configured parameters are met. See DNA: Automatic Software Updates for more information.
5. Automatic Tunnel Restart: This provides operators with the ability to specify a timeframe for re-keying site-to-site VPN tunnels after they are created. Enable the feature by selecting Yes. Specify a re-key time in the Re-Key Time dropdown.