This article describes the Global WiFi Settings card of the Datto Networking Appliance's (DNA) GUI.
- Datto Networking Appliance (DNA)
Figure 1: System
Once on the System page, click the Global WiFi Settings link. You will see the WiFi management card shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Global WiFi Settings
From the Global WiFi Settings card, you can:
- Enable or disable all WiFi Networks
- Specify the broadcast frequency and bandwidth
- Specify the broadcast channel
- Recommended channels for 2.4GHz are 1, 6, or 11