This article explains how to perform an OS drive swap for SIRIS 3 Professional and Enterprise devices.
SIRIS 3 Professional
Figure 1: SIRIS 3 Professional, front view
1. Remove the back panel by pushing down the buttons within the blue stickers and sliding the lid back.The OS drive is located on top of the drive bays, toward the front.
Figure 2: Push the blue buttons and slide the lid back
2.Remove the screw on each side to detach the front panel
Figure 3: Remove the two side screws securing the front panel
3. You will see the Kingston OS Drive to the right. To remove, push the blue tab inward and upward, then remove the connectors from the back.
Figure 4. Removing the OS drive
4. Once the drive is swapped and inserted back into the slot, replace the top panels on the device. You can now power the device on; the Datto technician will complete the swap process.
SIRIS 3 Enterprise
1. There are two vertical bays on the back on the device. The OS drive is in the bay closest to the power supplies. Pull out the bay and swap the drive.
Figure 5: SIRIS 3 Enterprise OS drive location
2. Once the drive is swapped and the bay is reinserted, power the device on. The technician will complete the swap process.