How do I locate the storage totals for users in the Google Admin portal?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
1. Log in to the Google Apps admin console and navigate to the Reports section.
2. Select Reports, then User Reports, then Apps usage. Ensure that all Organizational units are selected, then click the Download icon.
3. Choose All columns and Comma-separated values (.csv) and click Download.
4. After the report is generated by Google, it can be downloaded from YOUR TASKS in the top right corner of the Google Admin portal.
5. The CSV that is downloaded includes the Total storage used (MB) column that will provide you with storage totals for your users.