How do I locate the storage totals for users in the Google Admin portal?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
1. Log in to the Google Apps admin console and navigate to the Reports section.
2. Select Reports → User Reports → Apps usage. Ensure that all Organizational units are selected, then click the Download icon on the top right of the page highlighted in Figure 2.
3. Choose All columns and Comma-separated values (.csv) then click Download.
4. After the report is generated by Google, it can be downloaded from YOUR TASKS in the top right corner of the Google Admin portal.
5. The CSV that is downloaded includes the Total storage used (MB) column that will provide you with storage totals for your users.