How do I locate the storage totals for my G Suite data in Google?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
1. Log in to the Google Apps admin console and navigate to the Reports section.
2. Click Apps usage activity in the left-hand sidebar.
Figure 2: Apps usage activity (click to enlarge)
3. Click Files Added, then select Total Storage Used from the drop-down menu.
4. Place the mouse over the data points in the green graph to see breakdowns of Photos, Drive, and Mail storage used.