How do I locate Storage amounts in Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify for G Suite?
- Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0 for G Suite
1. Log into the Google Apps admin console and navigate to the Reports section.
Figure 1: Google Apps Admin console (click to enlarge)
2. Click on Apps usage activity in the left-hand sidebar.
Figure 2: Apps usage activity (click to enlarge)
3. Click Apps Usage Activity at the top of the screen.
4. Click on Files owned, and select Total Storage Used(MB) from the drop-down menu.
Figure 4: Total Storage Used (click to enlarge)
5. Hover over the data point on the far right to see a current breakdown of Photos, Drive, and Mail storage used.