This article explains how to set up multi-admin functionality in Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite & Office 365.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Setting Up Multi-Admin Functionality for Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
1. First, navigate to the Settings → Manage Administrators.
2. You will be directed to a screen that shows a list of all users with admin privileges. To remove an admin, click Delete. To create a new admin, click Add Administrator.
3. Click Add Administrator at the top right of the Manage Administrators screen. Add the user's details when prompted, then click Add. It is not necessary for the user's email to belong to a user on your account.
Figure 3: Add an administrator
New Admin accounts can log in and reset their password directly from app.backupify.com.
Deleting an administrator
1. Find the desired user in the list on the Manage Administrators screen, then click Delete for that user.
2. Click Delete again in the pop-up window.
Figure 5: Confirm the deletion of the selected administrator