This article explains how to set up multi-administrator functionality in Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite and Office 365.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Setting Up Multi-Administrator Functionality
1. First, navigate to Settings → Manage Administrators.
2. You will be directed to a screen that shows a list of all users with administrator privileges. To remove an admin, click Delete. To create a new admin, click Add Administrator.
3. Click Add Administrator at the top right of the Manage Administrators screen. Add the user's details when prompted, then click Add. The email address doesn't need to belong to a user on your account.
Administrators can log in and reset their account password directly from app.backupify.com.
Deleting an administrator
1. Find the desired user in the list on the Manage Administrators screen, then click Delete for that user.
2. Click Delete again in the pop-up window.