- Partner Portal
Download the necessary files
Install the CORS plugin
This installs the Allow-Control-Allow_Origin plugin for Google Chrome. It is necessary for the dashboard to pull data. CORS can be enabled and disabled by clicking on the plugin icon.
Set up the URL for the XML feed
1. From the Partner Portal, select Admin from the menu bar, then select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
2. Click Device Information under the XML Feeds heading.
3. This will open a new browser page with the XML feed's URL in the address bar. Copy that URL to the clipboard.
4. Using a text editor, open the downloaded dashboard.js file Paste the XML feed's URL into the var apiURL section near the top of the document, then save the change.
5. Launch the dashboard.html file.