- Partner Portal
Download the necessary files
Install the CORS plugin
This installs the Allow-Control-Allow_Origin plugin for Google Chrome. It is necessary for the dashboard to pull data. CORS can be enabled and disabled by clicking on the plugin icon.
Set up the URL for the XML feed
1. From the Partner Portal, select admin from the menu bar, then select integrations from the drop-down menu.
Figure 1: Select Integrations from the Partner Portal's Admin menu.
2. Make sure the XML option is selected at the top of the Integrations page. Then click Device Information under the XML Feeds heading.
Figure 2: Click Device Information
3. This will open a new browser page with the XML feed's URL in the address bar. Copy that URL to the clipboard.
Figure 3: Copy the XML feed's URL to the clipboard
4. Use a text editor to open the downloaded dashboard.js file Paste the XML feed's URL into the var apiURL section, near the top of the document, and save the change.
Figure 4: Paste the XML feed's URL into the dashboard.js code
5. Launch the dashboard.html file
Figure 5: Launch the dashboard.html file