How do I add a subdomain to my Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for G Suite account?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for G Suite
This article describes how to add a subdomain to Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection.
1. Log into Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps as the Super Admin of your primary domain.
2. On the dashboard, click the Admin tab, then select Add Services from the drop-down menu.
3. On the Add Services page, click the Add Domain button and enter the name of your sub-domain when prompted.
4. Enter the name of your sub-domain when prompted, then click the Submit button.
This process will add only one subdomain at a time. To add multiple subdomains, you must repeat these steps. This step is necessary to capture the correct Oauth token for each subdomain that you add. You will only be able to access users and data on sub-domains that are attached to your primary Google Apps domain.
Will I be charged for any additional subdomains I add?
No. Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection does not charge per domain added to the account. You will be charged per added user at the rate determined by your service plan.