This article discusses Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection's Auto-Add feature. Use this article to assist with configuring Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection to automatically add new G Suite users.
- Backupify 1.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for G Suite
You can configure Backupify and Datto SaaS Protection accounts to automatically add new G Suite domain account users. When enabled, Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection checks for new users in the G Suite domain once per day, then automatically adds them to Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection and starts their initial backups.
You can also turn on auto-add for specific Organizational Units (OUs) from the application's Account Settings menu.
Configuring auto-add for all users
1. From the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection status page, click the account name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Select domain settings from the menu.
3. select Automatically add new accounts to Backupify, then click Save.
Configuring auto-add for specific OUs
If you configure auto-add for new users in specific organizational units, the system will only automatically import members of those OUs. You must still manually add new users outside of the selected OUs to Backupfy/Datto SaaS Protection.
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
2. Select the checkbox next to each OU you wish to set for auto-add.