Once your export has completed, you will be emailed a message that has a link in it where you can download the file. The file that you need to download is a .ZIP file. You will need to extract that .ZIP file to get the exported data.
I received the export email and downloaded the file from the link. What is this file format and how do I open it?
- How Can I View Backupify Mail Exports on My Local Machine?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite and Office 365: How do I import MBOX exports back to my email account?
- Google Drive Exports: How do I import exported data back into my Google account?
- How can I export mail, contacts, and calendars In Backupify Classic for G Suite?
- How Do I Make Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection Exports Containing Multiple Contacts Readable in My Contact Management Application?