Once your export has completed, you will be emailed a message that has a link in it where you can download the file. The file that you need to download is a .ZIP file. You will need to extract that .ZIP file to get the exported data.
- How Can I View Backupify Mail Exports on My Local Machine?
- How Do I Import Gmail MBOX Exports Back to My Gmail Account?
- Google Drive Exports: How do I import exported data back into my Google account?
- How can I export mail, contacts, and calendars In Backupify Classic for G Suite?
- How Do I Make Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection Exports Containing Multiple Contacts Readable in My Contact Management Application?