Once your export has completed, you will be emailed a message that has a link in it where you can download the file. The file that you need to download is a .ZIP file. You will need to extract that .ZIP file to get the exported data.
- How do I view Gmail exports locally on my computer?
- How do I import Gmail MBOX exports back to my Gmail account?
- How do I import an MBOX file into my local mail client?
- How do you search by a date range in a Gmail export?
- Can I restore Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Google Apps data to another user?