Restoring all the Calendars from your archives back in to a Google account is fast and easy. In just a few steps you can get all of your Calendar records back in to your Google Calendar.
The export that we provide you with contains your backed up Google Calendar records in the ICS file format and we provide you with an ICS file for each Calendar that you have in your Google Calendar archives. To get the data back in to Google Calendar:
1) log in to your gmail account at http://mail.google.com
2) select the 'Calendar' listing in the header bar
3) in the upper-right side of the page, click the gear icon and then select 'Calendar Settings'
4) Go to the 'Calendars' tab and click the 'Import calendar' link under the 'My Calendars' section
5) on the import calendar page that you are brought to, please click the 'Choose File' button and point to the exported ICS file that you downloaded. Then specify the Calendar that you want to import the archived records to and then click 'Import' button to get your calendar records back in to Google
Please repeat the above steps for each ICS file that we exported from your backups. Once this is completed then you will have the backed up Google Calendar records back in to your Gmail account.
To contact Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection support, please click here to submit a Support Request, or give us a call at 1-800-518-7449.