Restoring all the Docs from your archives back in to a Google account is easy and with the right browser you can upload all your archived Docs at once. In just a few steps you can get all of your Docs records back in to your Google Docs account.
To upload the exported Drive records, first you must log in to Google Drive in your browser. Depending on what browser you are using, the options will be different, please using the following instructions:
1) Drag-and-drop files and folders (Chrome and Firefox)
If you’re using the latest versions of Chrome, you can simply drag-and-drop files directly from your computer into Google Drive. You can even drag-and-drop files directly into folders or sub-folders.
2) Upload folders/files using Google Drive. (Chrome Only)
- On the left, click New (or upload icon )and select Upload Files (or Folders) from the drop-down menu
- Select the file(s) or folder(s) you'd like to upload.
- You’ll see a box that shows the progress of your file upload. Click on the file name to open the file or close the box by clicking the X in the upper right corner.