How do I resolve the 'Incorrect Login details' error message I'm seeing on the Notifications page?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite 1.0
If you cannot re-enable a user's disabled services, you will need to check some settings in your Google Apps domain admin panel.
If these screenshots do not look like your Google admin panel you probably have Google's old admin panel UI.
Solution 1: Verify that the user is active in your Google Apps Domain Management dashboard.
- Log into your Google Apps domain panel
- Select the Users section to view your user setup
- From the Filters dropdown select Suspended Users
- Locate the user in question and verify that their Status is Suspended. If the user is currently suspended then you will need to click on their username to get to their details. Then, click on the Restore User link.
- Once the user has been restored, please re-enable the jobs for that user from your Notifications page
Solution 2: Verify that access has not been revoked to our services by the individual user:
- Please log in to Gmail as the user that is receiving the incorrect login details error
- Go to the gear icon and select Settings.
- Now select the Accounts tab followed by Google Account Settings
- Click Connected Apps & Sites under Sign In & Security.
- This will display the services that the user has granted access to under the Connected Applications and Sites header.
- Click Manage Apps to expand the list, and confirm that Backupify is listed (or click here)
If Backupify is not listed, the only way to resolve this issue is to have the end-users themselves log into the Backupify. Just direct the user or users to navigate to http://app.backupify.com, and click the Log In Using Google button. Once their credentials are entered, they should receive a prompt to integrate With Google. Once access is allowed again, this will resolve their incorrect login details notification and enable access to the app in the user's Google Apps settings.
Note: If end-user access is turned off on your domain, the process outlined in the steps above will still work, but they will not have access to the data after they log in.