This feature allows you to stop both on-screen and email alerts from a specific agent.
This will not suppress any alerts that come from the Partner Portal.
To suppress the alerts for an agent, follow these steps:
- Click on the Protect tab.
- Find the agent that you want to configure.
- Click the Configure Agent Settings link.
- On the Agent Settings page, scroll down to the Reporting and Alerting section, and you will see the Alert Suppression header as shown in Figure 1.
- Click the button Suppress Alert Emails. Alerts will remain suppressed until you re-enable them from this section.
Figure 1 - Alert Suppression