The Weekly Backup Report is an emailed report that gives you a summary of an agent's backups for the week. Your Datto appliance can be configured to send this report every Sunday at midnight.
It contains the following:
- Number of scheduled and successful backups
- Screenshot statistics
- The latest screenshot
- Time and date of the latest replication to the Cloud (offsite)
- The amount of storage that this agent is using on the device this week
- The amount of storage that this agent used on the device last week
- Tech Support Information, including serial number, model, and the time the device generated the report
To configure weekly backup reports for an agent, see SIRIS, ALTO, and NAS: Configuring Alert, Warning, and Log Digest Emails on a Datto Appliances.