The Weekly Backup Report is an emailed report that gives you a summary of an agent's backups for the week.
It contains the following:
- Number of scheduled and successful backups
- Screenshot statistics
- The latest screenshot
- Time and date of the latest replication to the Cloud (offsite)
- The amount of storage that this agent is using on the device this week
- The amount of storage that this agent used on the device last week
- Tech Support Information, including Serial, Model, and the time the report was generated.
To receive a weekly backup report for an agent, follow these steps:
- Open up web interface for the Datto appliance.
- Click on the Protect tab.
- Find the agent that you wish to configure.
- Click Configure Agent Settings for that protected machine.
- Go to the Reporting & Alerting section, and scroll to the Weekly Backup Report options, as shown in Figure 1.
- Enter the email address(es) to which you want the report to be sent. Separate multiple emails with commas.
- Click Apply to apply this setting to current agent. Click Apply to All to apply this to all agents on the device. Click Send a Test Email to get a sample backup report.
Figure 1 - Weekly Backup Report Setup