This article describes the cause and possible solutions for the error, "A backup hasn't been taken in over 24 hours" and "A backup hasn't been taken in over 24 hours, this is likely due to an active RoundTrip or ongoing troubleshooting by Technical Support."
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
- Datto NAS
A scheduled backup has not taken place within 24 hours on a device.
- You have decommissioned the agent or system.
- There is an active RoundTrip, or Technical Support is performing ongoing troubleshooting on the device.
- Verify that you are not running a Roundtrip and that no one has paused backups for any reason.
- If you have decommissioned the agent or system, remove all scheduled backup entries.
- If this is the first time you're seeing this error, you can attempt to trigger a backup manually on the device.
- Repair agent communications
- If you are still unable to trigger a backup manually, reboot the Datto device and attempt to start another backup.
- If this error persists after trying these steps, open a ticket with Datto Technical support to investigate the cause of this error.