This article discusses error 32503 from the Recovery Launchpad for Cloud Virtualizations.
An error 32503 is a generic error that can mean several different things in regards to the state of a cloud restore:
- The state of the restore could not be ascertained.
- The state of the restore does not match what the state of the restore should be.
- There was a connectivity error that prevents the restore from being mounted.
- If this the first time trying to start a restore, refresh the web browser and attempt the restore operations again.
- If a refresh does not solve the problem, contact Datto Technical Support. Ensure to include whether this restore is a test or a disaster recovery in process.