This article explains how to remove an agent from a SIRIS or ALTO device.
- In the device's Remote Web, click on the Protect tab. You will see a list of machines that the device is protecting.
- Find the agent that you wish to remove, and click Remove Agent link.
Figure 1 - Remove Agent
- Next, you will see the dialog box as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 - Permanently Remove Data from the device and Cloud
- In the box provided on the Permanently Remove Agent page, type delete my local and cloud data, and then click on the Delete button.
Once you click the Delete button, all data will be deleted locally and offsite. Do not use this option if you need to retain the Cloud backups for the agent. Instead, go to Manage Recovery Points to delete the local recovery points.
- When the agent has been completely removed, the Protect page will be displayed.