This article explains how to remove an agent from a SIRIS or ALTO device.
NOTE: You will not see this option for replicated agents on a target SIRIS in a SIRIS Private configuration; you must remove the agent from the source SIRIS.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
1. In the Datto appliance GUI, click the Protect tab. You will see a list of machines that the device is protecting.
2. Find the agent that you wish to remove, and click the Remove Agent link.
3. Next, you will see the dialog box shown in Figure 2.
4. In the box provided on the Permanently Remove Agent page, type delete my local and replicated data, and then click the Delete button.
5. When the agent has been completely removed, the Protect page will be displayed.