This article describes the process to order a RoundTrip drive. Use this article as a guide when you need to request a RoundTrip to synchronize your local data to the Datto Cloud.
- Datto RoundTrip
Before ordering a RoundTrip, see the RoundTrip Overview article for important considerations.
1. Log into the Partner Portal.
2. Click the Status tab, then select BCDR Status from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the name of the device needing the RoundTrip drive.
4. Scroll to the RoundTrips card and click the Order RoundTrip button. The Order RoundTrip form will appear.
5. Fill out the Order RoundTrip form. The system should automatically select the appropriate size RoundTrip drive. If you need a different size, select it in the Drive Options drop-down menu.
Datto partners receive one complimentary RoundTrip per quarter. If you have already used your complimentary RoundTrip, the charge will vary based on RoundTrip drive size and will display in the Drive Options menu.
Checking RoundTrip status
To check the status of the RoundTrip, return to the device's BCDR Status page and scroll to the RoundTrip Status card. See Checking the Status of a RoundTrip for more information.