This article discusses the different places that the Datto device serial number can be found.
The Datto device serial number is an extremely important piece of information because it is the MAC address of the Datto's Primary NIC. It is also the number that is needed when opening a ticket in order for Datto Technical Support to find it in the database to troubleshoot.
The Datto device serial number can be found in three places:
- Datto sticker located on the physical device
- Remote Web
- Partner Portal
1. Log into the Remote Web of the device
2. At the top toolbar, select the Home icon
3. On the homepage, it will show Device Information. Located directly under it, the Device Serial is listed
1. Log into the Partner Portal
2. Once logged in, select the Devices dropdown menu and select Status 2.0.
3. Search for the device, and you will see the Serial Number right underneath its name.