This article explains how to set individual storage quotas for Datto Drive Local users.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto Drive Local
1. Log in to the Device Web interface for your Datto appliance.
2. Click Configure and then click Device Settings.
3. On the Global Device Settings page, you'll see Configure Datto Drive at the top of the page.
4. Copy the Datto Drive admin password, and then click the Datto Drive here link. Use the admin password to log in.
5. Click the admin menu in the upper right. Then click Users.
6. Under Current Users, you can adjust storage quotas using the Quota drop-down menu on the right.