This article explains how to stop all email alerts from either the Remote Web or the Partner Portal.
Email alerts are sent from both the Remote Web and the Partner Portal.
The Remote Web alerts are mainly about the agents on the device such as backup and screenshot errors. The Partner Portal alerts are mainly about any hardware or account issues. For more information about the specific alerts, see the below resources.
Remote Web Alerts Resources
- Setting Up Alerts on the Datto Appliance
- Screenshot Verification Alerts
- Weekly Backup Report
- Critical Error Alerts & Warning Notices
Partner Portal Alerts Resources
How to Stop Remote Web Alerts
1. Log into the Remote Web
2. Select the Protect tab to see all the agents on the device
3. Under the device needed to stop alerts from, select Configure Agent Settings
4. Listed under Reporting & Alerting, there are four areas of email alerts: Screenshot Verification Alerts, Weekly Backup Report, Critical Error Alerts, Warning Notices, and Log Digests. Under each is the email address area in which the alerts get sent to.
5. Remove the listed email address and then select Apply under each of the four areas. By doing this, it will disable the alert due to no address listed
How to Stop Partner Portal Alerts
1. Log into the Partner Portal
2. Navigate to the Devices tab and select Status from the drop down menu
3. In this portion, all the devices under this associated account will appear. Select the device in which all alerts need to be disabled
4. In the left hand display, under the Device tab, select Setup Alerts to change the settings
5. A new page will appear displaying the device's current alert settings. In order to shut off all alerts, remove the listed email address that the alerts are getting sent to
6. The email alerts can also be paused instead of just removing the email address. If pausing alerts, indicate the number of days in which they would need to be suppressed