This article discusses what to do when Screenshot Verification is stuck in the "queued" part of the screenshot process.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
Screenshots must be enabled for screenshot verification to run on the device. You can find the screenshot verification settings in the Remote Web interface of the device through the following steps:
1. Log into the Remote Web Interface for the device.
2. Click the Configure tab at the top, and then click Device Settings.
3. Check the text of the button under the Disable Screenshots section. If screenshots are enabled (not paused), the button should say Disable Screenshots as pictured below:
Figure 1: Disable screenshots
To check if screenshots are enabled for an individual agent, click the Protect tab at the top of the Remote Web interface.
1. Click Configure Agent Settings on the left-hand side of the desired agent
2. Navigate to the Screenshot Verification settings under the Reporting and Alerting section.
3. Make sure that the Schedule Options configuration is set to Last point of the day, First point of the day, or Custom Configuration.
If this option is set to Custom Configuration, select the times for it to run.
Screenshots Enabled But Not Running
If the above configurations are set properly but screenshots still won't run, an active restore could be halting the process. Do the following to check for active restores:
1. Click the Restore tab at the top of the Remote Web Interface.
2. The top of this page will show any active restores on the device.
3. Click the Remove Restore button to un-mount the restore.
4. After you remove any active restores, monitor the device to make sure that screenshots are running. If they still do not run, clear the Global Screenshot Queue, and then force a new screenshot to verify issue resolution.
If you have attempted all of the above steps, but you are still experiencing technical issues, contact Datto Technical Support for further assistance.