This article explains how to perform an iSCSI Rollback.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
Use this option to rollback an iSCSI share to a specified date. When you use this feature, the iSCSI share is restored to a specific snapshot. Any changes made after that snapshot are permanently deleted.
1. Access the web interface for your Datto appliance.
2. Click on the Restore tab, as seen in Figure 1.
3. Choose an iSCSI share, select iSCSI Rollback, and choose the desired snapshot to rollback to, as seen in Figure 2.
3. Click Start Restore.
4. A warning disclaimer explaining the rollback procedure will display, as seen in Figure 3.
After reading all contents of the warning, click Rollback Target.
5. On the following confirmation screen, enter the phrase rollback this share, then the Rollback button, as shown in Figure 4.
6. A rollback operation loading screen will appear as seen in Figure 5. Remain on the page until the Rollback Complete page displays.
7. When the rollback completes, click Return to Restore to return to the Datto restore page as seen in Figure 6.