This article describes the Your Shares page of the Datto user interface.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
- Datto NAS
This page displays an overview of each existing share on your Datto device. To access this page, initiate a device web session, click on File Shares, then Network Attached Storage.
Figure 1: Accessing Your Shares
Figure 2: An example NAS share
The following actions are available on the Your Shares page:
Figure 3: Backing up or creating a share
- Backup External Share: Allows you to backup an external share using NAS Guard.
- Create Share: Allows you to create an additional NAS or iSCSI share.
Figure 4: Share actions
- Take a Snapshot: Allows you to manually request a snapshot operation of your share.
- Manage Recovery Points: This page displays all snapshot points existing both on your device and offsite.
- Configure Share Settings: This page displays all available configuration settings available for your share.
Figure 5: Share details
This page also displays detailed information about each share:
- Last Successful Snapshot: Displays a timestamp the last successful snapshot operation of this share.
- Current Interval: Displays how often a snapshot is taken, in minutes or hours.
- Connecting to your share: Displays all available connectivity options for accessing your share. Both NAS and iSCSI shares have unique options.
Figure 6: NAS share details
Figure 7: iSCSI Share details
- Local Used: Displays the total amount of data the share is using locally on the Datto device.
- Visibility: Displays whether the share is public, or private and requires credentials upon access.
- No. of Users (NAS Only): Displays the number of active user sessions to the share.
- CHAP (iSCSI Only): Displays if the share has CHAP Authentication enabled.