This article gives an overview of the options on the Settings page in the Datto Partner Portal.
- Datto Partner Portal
Accessing Partner Portal settings
From the Datto Partner Portal, click the Admin tab, then select Settings in the drop-down menu.
On the Settings page, you will see the following tabs:
Account: This tab lets you set your company's user and address information.
Email Alerts: The Email Alerts page lets you specify alert conditions and email addresses for alerts in a variety of categories.
Certificates: Lets you upload and store certificates that allow you to sell Datto equipment legally as part of your business.
On this page, you can:
- Upload new certificates with the Upload Form button
- Download state-specific certificates by selecting the appropriate state in the Download Forms dropdown menu
- Delete certificates by selecting them and clicking the Delete button
Branding: Lets you set end-user visible custom branding for your Datto Partner Portal.
- To upload a logo, click the Upload Logo button, then navigate to the logo's location.
- To clear the current logo, click the Clear Current button.