This article explains the process to update your Partner Portal settings, including your company name, email address, billing address, and password.
Access your Settings by going to the Partner Portal, then hovering over Admin and selecting Settings. All your account options are found in the tabs across the top of the screen.
The tabs contain the following information:
- Account Settings: Displays the Partner Name and contact information for the Partner. To save any changes, change the specified field and click Update.
- Portal Email Alerts: Contains fields for your preferred email addresses for Primary, Billing, and Sales/Marketing accounts. Also, you can set which account will receive emails regarding common announcements as well as add additional recipients.
- Resale Certificates: Contains certificates that allow you to legally sell Datto equipment as part of your business.
- Datto Alerts: Opt in to alert messages from Datto. Enter a phone number or email address and select to receive alerts to conditions such as maintenance, system issues, or outages.
- Branding: Select to hide Datto's branding on the local interface for all devices.