This article gives you an index of important Knowledge Base articles to help you set up, maintain, and troubleshoot a Datto appliance.
Pairing Target Machines for Backup
If you are in the process of setting up a Datto appliance to back up a target machine, perform file sharing, or for network continuity, refer to the appropriate article below:
- Getting Started with the Datto Windows Agent
- Getting Started with the Datto Mac Agent
- Getting Started with the Linux Agent
- Getting Started with the ShadowSnap Agent
- Creating a share on a Datto NAS device
- Datto Networking Appliance (DNA): Getting Started
- See the Partner Portal User Guides page for a list of all of our User Guides.
To prepare your LAN to host a Datto appliance, see this article:
The RoundTrip process seeds your data in the Datto Cloud.
Business Continuity Essentials
For best results, prepare yourself for disasters: