This article discusses differences between the SIRIS 3 and SIRIS 4 lines.
- Datto SIRIS 3
- Datto SIRIS 4
New features of the SIRIS 4 line include:
- Latest generation Intel Xeon and Skylake CPUs to run complex virtualized environments smoothly.
- High endurance cache drive with Intel’s Optane NVMe SSD for faster virtualization.
- Improved thermal/acoustics for quieter operation.
- Error-correcting (ECC) RAM ensuring no data corruption.
- World’s smallest purpose-built BCDR device in the form of the SIRIS 4X Business.