By default, the DNA is equipped with a wireless network that you can connect to with a default SSID and password. This article walks though the process for adding additional wireless networks to your DNA through the user interface.
To add additional networks:
- Log into https://www.dna.datto.com with your credentials.
- Click the icon shown below to launch DNA device web.
Wireless Networks must have a LAN association. If you do not want your new Wi-Fi network associated with the Default LAN, remember to add a new LAN prior to creating a new Wi-Fi network.
- Click Manage.
- Click the Add WIFI option. This adds a new WiFi Config card to the appliance that your browser will automatically scroll to.
- Enter all relevant information. When finished, click Save Changes.
If you want your SSID hidden, you must uncheck the "Advertise this SSID" check box.
- The appliance will display the new WiFi network in the Configured Networks sidebar to the left.